We are proud to offer for sale this very important and rare Omega Seamaster ref.165024 issued to the British Army.
The Omega Seamaster 300 is a milestone in Omega’s sport watches production and it has become over the years a very collectable watch.
The most sought after ref. 165024 versions are certainly the ones assigned to the British Army.
In the mid-1960s, the British army requested a watch to equip his soldiers.
Omega adapted the Seamaster reference 165024 by adding the T indication on the dial and the fixed lugs and from 1967 circa Omega became the official supplier of diving watches of the British Army.
These assigned Seamasters are extremely rare and sought after by collectors.
The present Uk Royal Navy Omega Seamaster ref. 165024 specimen excels for its extraordinary conditions and it is completely original and correct for year of manufacture.
Coming with its original scratches glass the Circled T dial is however totally flawless showing no stains or scratches.
Case looks absolutely untouched as well as the caseback which still retains the original military engravings.
552 caliber has been recently overhauled and it’s running perfectly.
Passage of time has in no way affected the charm of this watch, rather increasing it.
The present 165.024 military wristwatch is accompanied by an Omega extract from the archives confirming the production in 1967 and consequent delivery to the Uk British Army
An exceptional watch for any Omega collector out there.
TERMS OF SALE
1) GUARANTEES : we provide 1 year guarantee on the proper functioning and a lifetime warranty on the originality and the legal origin of every watch. Finally, along with the relevant certificates set out above, if you wish, we can also provide you with our high-definition photographs as a further guarantee of your purchase.
2) PAYMENTS : for international purchases we accept bank wire only. Cheques or transfers of any type on PayPal or Western Union accounts are not acceptable under any circumstance. We do not apply Tax Free.
3) SHIPPING : once we receive your payment the goods will be shipped within 24-48 hours. Shipping for every watch is completely free of charge. Each package is insured for the full amount and is traceable at all times. We would also like to stress that should the purchase be made from outside UE we will not pay any duties, VAT or insurance reimbursement related to the shipping of the item, they payment of which will be fully down to the purchaser.
4) RETURNS : Buyers are fully responsible for any customs fees, duties or taxes charged by their country.
In case of withdrawal, the customer must carryout, at his own expense, the return of the good; the good rendered, once received will be examined; if found intact and free of damage the rembursement will be made in the shortest time possible by means of bank tranfer.
In case of withdraw / returns from non UE countries, any customs duties and VAT requested by the Italian Custom will be the exclusove responsability of the customer exercising the right of return.
5) NOTES : All the watches presented in our website are immediately available. All the pictures are taken in shop, not picked up from the web and they show as best as possible the conditions of the watch for sale.