Rare Rolex Gmt Master ref.1675 ser. 1,431,XXX from 1966.
The watch is completely correct for the year of manufacture : gilt swiss t-25 dial, small GMT hand, fat font inlay, 1675 II.66 signed caseback, 1570 COSC caliber, 7206/80/I.67 bracelet.
The conditions are amazing, the mirror gilt dial is in mint unrestored conditions, the case still show fat lugs and sharp edges, the caliber is running perfectly, the bracelet shows just some light stretch.
Comes with a fantastic original and genuine set : original box, punched papers, COSC certificate, booklets and green wallet.
Extraordinary and exceptional watch preserved in astonishing conditions.
TERMS OF SALE
1) GUARANTEES : we provide 1 year guarantee on the proper functioning and a lifetime warranty on the originality and the legal origin of every watch. Finally, along with the relevant certificates set out above, if you wish, we can also provide you with our high-definition photographs as a further guarantee of your purchase.
2) PAYMENTS : for international purchases we accept bank wire only. Cheques or transfers of any type on PayPal or Western Union accounts are not acceptable under any circumstance. We do not apply Tax Free.
3) SHIPPING : once we receive your payment the goods will be shipped within 24-48 hours. Shipping for every watch is completely free of charge. Each package is insured for the full amount and is traceable at all times. We would also like to stress that should the purchase be made from outside UE we will not pay any duties, VAT or insurance reimbursement related to the shipping of the item, they payment of which will be fully down to the purchaser.
4) RETURNS : Buyers are fully responsible for any customs fees, duties or taxes charged by their country.
In case of withdrawal, the customer must carryout, at his own expense, the return of the good; the good rendered, once received will be examined; if found intact and free of damage the rembursement will be made in the shortest time possible by means of bank tranfer.
In case of withdraw / returns from non UE countries, any customs duties and VAT requested by the Italian Custom will be the exclusove responsability of the customer exercising the right of return.
5) NOTES : All the watches presented in our website are immediately available. All the pictures are taken in shop, not picked up from the web and they show as best as possible the conditions of the watch for sale.